Everyone’s curious about celebrity’s choice from laser treatments to moisturizer. And if you’re interested in how celebs look so picture-perfect, then you must have happened to come across oxygen facials. Oxygen facial has been celebs go-to treatment for over a decade now.
Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Jennifer Lopez (naming a few) recommend Oxygen facial for its instant and real results. Many celebs tend to have an oxygen facial before a red carpet event. This oxygen treatment is one of the expensive spa treatments, and therefore, before getting it done randomly, you might want to get a better understanding of it. So let’s start with the basics, what exactly is an oxygen facial?
NY times also read a great article about this topic; you can also check them by visiting their post.
What is an Oxygen Facial?
Oxygen Facial reduces apparent signs of aging by nourishing your skin in an instant. The idea is to make your skin glow, youthful, and fresh spontaneously.
Recommended facial before any big event as it doesn’t restrict on applying makeup right after the facial as per other facials.
Biological Logic of Oxygen Facial:
Oxygen facial passes highly concentrated oxygen molecules to the epidermis to fulfill the deficiency of Oxygen and accelerate the process of transferring Oxygen from subcutaneous capillaries to the upper surface of the skin.
Oxygen Facial Effects:
Since Oxygen facial is in medical environments, the results are just like Laser treatments.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Oxygen Facial rejuvenates (Reducing fine lines, wrinkles, large pores) skin much effectively than any other spa facials.
- Oxygen facial boosts collagen production (that weakens with age), strengthening your skin cells, giving a younger look.
- Acne Reduction: Appearance of adult acne reduces to an extraordinary amount. Acne arrives due to bacteria, and Oxygen kills certain bacteria, perhaps diminishing acne from the skin.
- Even Skin Tone: Fusion of vitamins to Oxygen makes the skin glow and brighten than before. Hyaluronic acid, peptides, vitamins, and botanical extracts treat uneven skin tone.
- Hydration: Oxygen facial fulfills all the required nutrients of the skin, making it look fresher and young, along with detoxifying your skin.
- Moisturized Skin:The oxygen facial deeply moisturizes your skin-saving skin from sun damage and dryness, restores pH level.
- It also helps in making the skin more youthful and plumped. You will find your cheeks lifted better, and lips plumped after the facial.
How Long Do The Results Last?
The most appealing thing about Oxygen facial is its instant result, and lamentably these results don’t last long. A single oxygen facial treatments happen to last a week at most. Considering the cost, the effects aren’t long enough. Ideal in case of a series of special occasions though.
Hydra facials, on the contrary, give comparatively long-lasting results. Hydrafacials in Lahore have gained popularity for its ability to treat multiple skin issues like mild acne, oily skin, hyper pigmentation, and helps in giving a youthful complexion by eliminating wrinkles, fine line, and age spots.
Hydra facial gives almost all the benefits an oxygen facial provides with long-lasting results. ”I’d suggest you go for an Hydra facial than an Oxygen Facial because no one wants to see the results fading fast after spending a substantial amount of facial,” says Dr. Sadaf – A skin specialist in Lahore.
The Bottom Line
Oxygen Facial lasts for about a week if you’re looking for more long-term and permanent results, laser skin rejuvenation is for you. However, if you want instant results and comparatively less costly treatment, then Oxygen facial will conform to your needs. Hydra facial is another choice that gives you almost all the benefits of oxygen facial and is more common.
Laser Therapy is also a choice to face uplifting and skin rejuvenation. Laser therapy, with its advancement, has made it easy to eliminate or change every flaw of your skin. Chemical peels, Botox, and dermal filler are gaining popularity to get youthful skin. There was a time when people were afraid of the side effects of laser therapy. Still, with the reputation of positive results, more and more people are engaging in skin treatments for it’s assuring results than any topical medications.