If you are looking for a way to recover data from damaged SSD drive when it suddenly stops working or not responding on your PC/laptop, then, you might refer to an SSD recovery tool.
Nowadays, SSDs are attaining a lot of popularity due to its abundant storage space and quick processing capabilities. Although SSD drives are less prone to damage and have a longer life than ordinary hard drives, they can also be damaged. In these cases, you need to restore data from them.
But before you use any tool to recover corrupt data from SSD drive, you need to make sure that your SSD is damaged due to logical error instead of a physical error. Because, for physical damage, the tool mentioned on this page will not help you to restore your SSD drive.
What are the Reasons for SSD Data Recovery
- Virus attack or malware
- System crash
- Physical damaged of SSD drive
- Data deleted/formatted accidentally
- Deletion of partition
- Forced shutdown
- Improper usage of partition
There are numerous reasons because of which your SSD drives get damaged. But, using an automated solution, you can quickly restore data from damaged SSD drive. One of the most important things is to choose a secure and trustworthy tool to recover corrupt data from the SSD drive.
Here, we provide you with the best data recovery tool to recover data from damaged SSD drive.
Recover Data from Damaged SSD Drive Using Third-Party Tool
The third-party SSD data recovery software is a complete tool that can recover all types of data such as deleted, formatted, or corrupted from internal and external SSD drives.
This tool can recover data from exFAT, NTFS, FAT(16,32) file format partitions of a solid-state drive.
The tool highlights the permanently deleted data by red color through which users can easily distinguish between the original data and the recovered data.
You can retrieve data like images, docs, audios, videos, and other multimedia items from the provided recovery tool.
Key features of SSD Data Recovery Software-
- The tool supports recovery from all brands of SSD drive like Samsung SSD, Western Digital, Kingston, and so on.
- The software performs recovery from m.2 and NVMe type SSD disk.
- Ability to recover corrupt data from GPT and MBR partitions of SSD disk.
- The software can easily detect any connected external drives with the refresh option.
- The tool supports data recovery of all brands of SSD drive.
- This utility can be install and run on Windows 10, 8, 7, and all below versions of Windows OS.
- SSD data recovery tool supports multiple languages.
- This application recovers data from Internal and External SSD drive.
- The tool is capable enough to recover data from a secondary level or highly corrupted SSD drives.
- It provides the smart searching option to find any of the files located in the SSD drive.
Steps to Recover Corrupt Data From SSD drive
- Download SysTools SSD data recovery tool and install it on your PC/ Laptop.
- Select the SCAN option to recover data from damaged SSD drive.
- Preview the recovered data files from the solid-state drive(SSD) which are highlight by red color.
- Now, you can SAVE the files at your desired location.
These are the necessary steps of the tool to restore corrupt data from the SSD drive. You can use the demo version of this tool to preview the functioning. But in the demo version, you can not save your recovered data files. If you want to save data, then you have to purchase the full text of this tool.
So, through this article, we advised using the best SSD data recovery tool, which helps you to recover data from damaged SSD drive. We recommended 100% safe and secure software for the users to recover corrupt data from SSD drive. Be attentive and avoid such data loss situations, which can adversely affect your working life.